“This camp was by far my sons’ favorite! They did not want it to end. It gave them a chance to have fun playing sports they know as well as learn sports they don’t. As a parent I appreciated the constant focus by you and the guest coaches on aspects of sports that can sometimes be overshadowed by the focus on skills – how to be a good team player, the importance of a good attitude, the need to be on time, the value of practice. Thanks again Camp Ballers!”
– Lisa P.
“We were thrilled when we learned about this new camp being offered, Camp Ballers. We have always said, “why isn’t there something that gives kids exposure to multiple sports in terms of camps?” It’s always been a looong hot week of just soccer from 9-4. Then another hot week of lacrosse. This kids would be burned out and it would become a chore getting them up to go. This camp is genius because it exposes kids to a different sport every day AND coupled with an elite athlete in that sport each day. I was floored with how organized it was as well with how much my son learned. We are Camp Ballers for life!!”
– Bridget P.
“My son LOVED this camp. It was such a great week and he learned something from each day and each guest coach. It was positive, fun, energetic and a great way for kids to try multiple sports and hear about fitness and nutrition from elite athletes. Well done!”
– Erin V.
- USA Today article about percent chances of playing college sports…https://usatodayhss.com/2016/how-hard-is-it-to-play-a-sport-in-college-or-the-pros-wonder-no-more
- Check out article below from USA Today, about 90% of the players drafted in 2017 NFL Draft played multiple sports in high school…https://usatodayhss.com/2017/study-nearly-90-percent-of-players-chosen-in-nfl-draft-played-multiple-sports-in-high-school
- Check out article below from USWNT (soccer) players about playing multiple sports growing up…https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/soccer/2015/07/03/abby-wambach-morgan-brian-lauren-holiday/29665797/
- See what Alex Morgan (USWNT) had to say about playing multiple sports growing up…https://www.socceramerica.com/publications/article/44474/becoming-alex-morgan-rising-star-reflects-on-yout.html
- Check out article below from USA Baseball about benefit of playing multiple sports…https://www.usabaseball.com/arc/players-parents/maximizing-youth-experience/multiple-sports-benefits/
- Check out article below from US Lacrosse about multi-sport athletes…
- Check out article below from Tommy John (MLB) about sports injuries & overuse in young athletes…https://www.aarp.org/health/conditions-treatments/info-2018/tommy-john-opposes-namesake-surgery.htm
- See what JJ Watt (Houston Texans, NFL) has to say about kids playing multiple sports…
- Check out this list of professional athletes who played multiple sports while growing up…https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multi-sport_athletes
- An article from ESPN W on kids playing multiple sports…http://www.espn.com/espnw/voices/article/17831948/5-reasons-want-your-kid-multi-sport-athlete